Sectors: Information, Innovation, Research, Telecommunications
Beneficiaries: International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Research centres, Universities
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
CEF Telecom – eDelivery-2020
Funds for: supporting the deployment and operation of Access Points and Service Metadata Publishers, as well as the upgrading of data exchange solutions to support and duly comply with the CEF eDelivery standards
Priorities and funded actions:
* Deploy Access Point(s) (AP). The operation of these Access Point(s) may also be supported for up to one year;
* Deploy Service Metadata Publisher;
* Upgrade data exchange solutions to support and duly comply with the CEF eDelivery standards
* Introduce CEF eDelivery in networks in which CEF eDelivery is not yet deployed;
* Be aligned with the requirements set in the eIDAS Regulation;
* Comply with the requirements set in relation to deployment and/or operation of APs and SMPs within other sectorial European Regulations
Among financed actions
* Only actions contributing to “projects of common interest” as identified in the Telecom Guidelines
*This call proposal is an open call proposal
* Initial duration of the action: 18 months
– Be a legal person;
– Be a public or private entity;
– A consortium composed of at least two entities, public and/or private, based in one or more Member States and/or EEA countries participating in the CEF Telecom programme