Sectors: Education - Training, Innovation, Telecommunications, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, International Organisation, SMEs
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for Proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
WE funding – CEF – Enable…
Funds for: Designing an infrastructure and offering to students an electronic identification
Main beneficiaries: IO
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Funds for: Designing and developing a solid technical infrastructure to support European higher education institutions in offering to students a secure cross-border electronic identification and authentication as well as cross-border electronic exchange of data required by the online student services
Main beneficiaries: International organisations, public and private undertakings
Priorities and funded actions:
* To enable students to identify themselves in a trusted manner;
* To allow secure exchange and verification of student data and academic records;
* To reduce administrative procedures;
* To enable students to access to services to which they are entitled to when arriving in the host country
* Enable European students in a cross-border mobility context to use the different academic online services (application services, campus services) as well as non-academic services for students
* Enable pan-European ubiquitous automatic recognition of student status and identity, secure electronic exchange of academic data, as well as secure access to online student services based on the once-only principle
Among financed actions
* Two studies on eIDAS and student mobility
* This call is an open call for porposals
* Initial duration of the action: 24 months
– Be one or more Member States;
– Be a EEA country;
– Be joint undertakings;
– Be a public or private undertaking established in Member States;
– A consortium composed of at least three organisations, based in three or more different Member States and/or EEA countries participating in the CEF Telecom programme
– Actions must take place in the EU