Sectors: Innovation, Telecommunications
Beneficiaries: International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, SMEs
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
EEA: Iceland and Norway
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The main objective of this call is to encourage the development, deployment, testing and operation of Generic Services in the Member States and the EEA countries participating in the CEF Telecom programme that would allow the modules to serve a greater audience and thus better fulfil their public function.
Priorities and funded actions:
– The Portal’s objective is to contribute to the creation of a European judicial area by leveraging ICT to facilitate access to justice and enable electronic cross-border judicial proceedings and judicial cooperation
– Interconnection of Insolvency Registers: Implementation of the agreed web service specification necessary for communication with the Core Service Platform
– Find a lawyer / Find a notary: Implementation at the national level by national bar associations, national law societies and national notary associations of the agreed web service specification necessary for communication with the Core Service Platform.
– European Case Law Identifier (ECLI): Adoption and implementation of the ECLI standard on national level; Provision of national case law to the Core Service Platform, to allow users to search for and find case law decisions featuring an ECLI identifier and metadata
– Access to e-CODEX
– European Court Database: Adaptation and/or extension of national databases to implement a mechanism for the automatic import of relevant data (e.g. court details, competences, etc.) to the European Court Database.
Among financed actions
Each generic service may comprise up to three types of activities: