Sectors: Information, Innovation, Telecommunications
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Research centres, Universities
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
CEF Telecom – Europeana – 2020
Funds for : supporting cultural heritage institutions to open up their collections and provide high-quality engaging digital content to Europeana with the use of innovative approaches and tools, and support them to make the best use of Europeana in fulfilling their public activities and missions
Priorities and funded actions:
* Aggregation of high quality curated content;
* Use of innovative technological approaches and tools
* Clearly define the proposed technological solution;
* Demonstrate their potential to support CHIs;
* Gather and analyse information during the project lifecycle on the use and appreciation of the proposed tools enabling applicants to deliver a post-project business case by the end of the project;
* Ensure that any code proposed to be integrated in the Europeana CSP meets the requirements of the Europeana development and user experience guidelines
Among financed actions
* Only actions contributing to “projects of common interest” as identified in the Telecom Guidelines
* This call for proposal is an open call for proposal
– Be a legal person;
– Be a public or private entity;
– A consortium composed of at least three EU Member States or EEA countries
* The action must take place in an EU Member State or EEA country