Sectors: Culture - Media, Health, Innovation, New technologies, Research, Telecommunications
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
EU Member States
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
CEF – Telecommunication Network – 2020
Funds for: supporting projects of common interest that improve the daily life of citizens, businesses and public administrations and contribute to the development of a Digital Single Market by deploying European digital infrastructures across the EU.
Priorities and funded actions:
* Topic 1: Business Register Interconnection System: to facilitate access to information on EU companies and to ensure that all EU business registers can communicate with each other electronically in a safe, secure and rapid manner;
* Topic 2: Cybersecurity: to increase the cooperation and the capabilities of actors that are fundamental for the EU Cybersecurity Strategy in a variety of domains;
* Topic 3: eArchiving: to facilitate the storage and preservation of digital information over the long term in a sustainable and interoperable manner;
* Topic 4: eHealth: to facilitate access to highly specialised knowledge and care for patients suffering from rare and complex diseases using information and communication technologies;
* Topic 5: eProcurement: services enabling EU businesses across Europe to respond to public procurement procedures from contracting entities in any Member State using minimum harmonised public procurement rules;
* Topic 6: European Digital Media Observatory: to support the creation of national and multinational research hubs to detect, analyse, disclose harmful disinformation campaigns and assess their impact on society and democracy;
* Topic 7: Public Open Data: to achieve better services for citizens, public administrations and companies, in particular SMEs, thanks to the re-use of public-sector information deploying innovative solutions
* This call for proposal is an open call for proposal
* An information session will take place on the 16th of July