Sectors: Information, New technologies, Telecommunications
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
EEA: Norway and Iceland
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The main objective is to improve the cross border communication between the national social security institutions of Member States and EEA countries participating to the CEF programme by introducing an electronic communication platform for efficient exchange of information
Priorities and funded actions:
– Facilitate the connection of national systems, for which Member States are responsible, to the central EESSI electronic communication (Core) platform to ensure interoperability and communication as well as theof the EESSI project
– Strengthen the protection of the social security rights of mobile citizens by automating the application of EC regulations on social security at an optimal level
– Enable efficiency in the decision-making process for the actual calculation and payment of social security benefits to citizens who exercise mobility across Europe
– Allow secure, efficient and verifiable data transfers for the citizens concerned
– Collect accurate statistical data on social security coordination data exchanges.
Among financed actions
– Acquisition of hardware (example: server, networking devices, cabling) required by EESSI
– Acquisition of infrastructure software licenses necessary for the installation, operation and connection of EESSI Access Points participating in the EESSI business to the Core platform
– Training for users involved in the EESSI cross-border business processes
– Development and deployment of national applications to allow connection to the EESSI core platform by reusing RINA components