Sectors: Information, New technologies, Services, Telecommunications
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
EEA: Norway and Iceland
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective of the Connecting Europe Facility is to pursue economic growth and support the completion and functioning of the internal market in support of the competitiveness of the European economy.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To pursue real improvements in daily life for citizens, businesses (including SMEs) and administrations through the deployment of solid trans-EU interoperable infrastructures based on mature technical and organisational solutions
– To promote the deployment and modernisation of broadband networks that underpin these internet services by fostering the efficient flow of private and public investments
– Implementation and uptake of the European Single Procurement Document (ESPD)
– Integration of e-Certis services
Among financed actions
– Activities aimed to implement a “customised” ESPD (European Single Procurement Document) service into existing software solutions.
– Integration of e-Certis into existing software solutions.