Sectors: Employment, Industry, Public Management, Town planning, Transport
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, Local and Regional authorities, SMEs
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objectives of this call are bridging missing links, removing bottlenecks, enhancing rail interoperability, and, in particular, improving cross-border sections; ensuring sustainable and efficient transport systems in the long run, with a view to preparing for expected future transport flows, as well as enabling all modes of transport to be decarbonised through transition to innovative low-carbon and energy-efficient transport technologies, while optimising safety and optimising the integration and interconnection of transport modes and enhancing the interoperability of transport services, while ensuring the accessibility of transport infrastructures.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Pre-identified projects on the Core Network Corridors (railways, inland waterways, roads, maritime and inland ports);
– Pre-identified projects on the other sections of the Core Network (railways, inland waterways, roads, maritime and inland ports);
– Rail interoperability;
– European Rail Traffic Management Systems (ERTMS);
– Innovation and new technologies in all transport modes;
– Safe and Secure infrastructure, including safe and secure parking on the road core network;
– Single European Sky – SESAR;
– Intelligent Transport Services for road (ITS);
– Motorways of the Sea (MoS);
– Actions implementing transport infrastructure in nodes of the Core Network, including urban nodes;
– Connection to and development of multimodal logistics platforms.