Sectors: Economy - Finances, Environment, Information, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management, Services, Town planning, Transport
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations, SMEs
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
Additional info regions:
European Union : Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Poland
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to reinforce Funding Objective 1 of bridging missing links, removing bottlenecks, to reinforce the Funding Objective 2 of ensuring sustainable and efficient transport systems in the long run and to reinforce the Funding Objective 3 of optimising the integration and interconnection of transport modes and enhancing the interoperability of transport services in the eligible countries to the funding from the Cohesion Fund.
Priorities and funded actions:
This Call for proposals is divided into 6 priorities :
– pre-identified projects on the corridors of the core network (railways, inland waterways, roads, maritime and inland ports)
– pre-identified projects on other sections of the core network
– European Rail Traffic Management Systems (ERTMS).
– Deployment of new technologies and innovation in all transport modes, with a focus on decarbonisation, safety and innovative technologies for the promotion of sustainability, operation, management, accessibility, multimodality and efficiency of the network
– Safe and secure infrastructure, including safe and secure parking on the road core network
– Motorways of the Sea
Among financed actions
– To provide technical, financial and legal studies
– To develp relevant adaptation of traffic signaling systems
– Actions supporting the decarbonisation of transport by the roll-out of alternative fuels distribution infrastructure.
– Information systems to enable / enhance Europe-wide and multimodal freight (eFreight policy)