Sectors: Energy, Environment, Industry, Innovation, New technologies, Transport
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, International Organisation, SMEs
Regions: European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals addresses 3 Funding Objectives of the CEF Regulation
Priorities and funded actions:
– Funding Objective 1: bridging missing links, removing bottlenecks, enhancing rail interoperability, and, in particular, improving cross-border sections
– Funding Objective 2: ensuring sustainable and efficient transport systems in the long run,
– Funding Objective 3: optimising the integration and interconnection of transport modes and enhancing the interoperability of transport services
– New Technologies and Innovation
– Safe and secure infrastructure
– Single European Sky – SESAR
– River Information Services (RIS)
– Intelligent Transport Services for road (ITS)
– Motorways of the Seas (MoS)
– Transport infrastructure in nodes of the Core Network
– Multimodal logistics platforms
Among financed actions
Pilot activities that will serve at least one of the following objectives
– to develop, improve or adapt a new technology or an innovative solution and implement it
– to deploy an existing technology, infrastructure or service