Sectors: Industry, Innovation, Transport
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, SMEs
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to facilitate the development of the trans-european transport network.
Priorities and funded actions:
– LOT 1: To bridge missing links, to remove bottlenecks, to enhance rail interoperability, and, in particular, to improve cross-border sections;
– LOT 2: To ensure sustainable and efficient transport systems in the long run, with a view to preparing for expected future transport flows, as well as enabling all modes of transport to be decarbonised through transition to innovative low-carbon and energy-efficient transport technologies, while optimising safety;
– LOT 3: To optimise the integration and interconnection of transport modes and enhancing the interoperability of transport services, while ensuring the accessibility of transport infrastructures.
– LOT 1: European Rail Traffic Management Systems (ERTMS);
– LOT 2: Deployment of innovation and new technologies in all transport modes, with a focus on decarbonisation, safety and innovative technologies for the promotion of sustainability, operation, management, accessibility, multimodality and efficiency of the network;
– LOT 3: Single European Sky (SESAR), Intelligent Transport Services for Road (ITS), Motorways of the Sea (MoS), Actions implementing transport infrastructure in nodes of the Core Network, including urban nodes.
Among financed actions
– Actions to develop, improve or adapt a new technology or an innovative solution and implement it in order to test its feasibility and suitability as well as its added value before deploying it on a larger scale;
– To deploy an existing technology, infrastructure or service in order to gain experience and/or create market conditions for deployment on a larger scale.