Sectors: Innovation, Local development, Transport
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities, SMEs
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global obective of this call for proposal is to removing bottlenecks, enhancing rail interoperability, bridging missing links and, in particular, improving crossborder sections.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To remove bottlenecks;
– To enhance rail interoperability;
– To bridge missing links;
– To improve crossborder sections.
– This call for proposals addresses priority “Railways, inland waterways and roads projects on the core network including connections to inland and maritime ports and airports”;
– To implement transport infrastructure projects (studies and works) aimed at implementing the core network which are not included in the pre-identified sections and projects of Part I of Annex I of the CEF Regulation;
– To increase the use of private finance in trans-European transport infrastructure financing as an alternative and complement to the traditional grant funding;
– To plugg financing gaps for strategic investments, in particular for TEN-T priorities such as rail and inland waterways projects.
Among financed actions
– Works or studies aiming at accelerating the removal of bottlenecks (in terms of capacity and service quality) which hinder the traffic flows on Core Network;
– Upgrade of waterways in order to achieve stable or improved navigation conditions and/or more capacity for the passage of vessels in the meaning of Articles 15 and 16 of the TEN-T Union Guidelines;
– Creation of new waterways;
– Removal of bottlenecks.