Sectors: Environment, Industry, Information, New technologies, Public Management, Telecommunications, Transport
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, International Organisation, SMEs
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This Call for proposals aims at bridging missing links, removing bottlenecks, enhancing rail interoperability, and, in particular, improving cross-border sections.
Priorities and funded actions:
1. pre-identified projects on the corridors of the core network (railways, inland waterways, roads, maritime and inland ports) – 5 462 406 000 euro
2. Pre-identified projects on other sections of the core network (railways,inland waterways, roads, maritime and inland ports) -250 000 000 euro
3. Rail interoperability – 49 500 000 euro
4. European Rail Traffic Management Sysems (ERTMS) – 192 880 000 euro
Among financed actions
– To provide technical, financial and legal studies
– To develp relevant adaptation of traffic signaling systems
– To improved accessibility to transport infrastructure for persons with disabilities
– Training providing technical/project management/administrative/operational skills
– To develop a CEF transport Info Portal and a communication strategy