Sectors: Justice - Security, Public Management, Transport
Beneficiaries: International Organisation
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
CEF – Twinning II “Enhancing the cooperation between Railway Stakeholders for improving safety culture” – 2020
Funds for: assisting the European rail sector in sharing knowledge and best practices on safety culture to support new approaches to safety management
Priorities and funded actions:
Amongst financed actions
* Kick-off workshop
* Action plan
* Structured twinning activites
* Mid-action evaluation
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: 36 months
– Be one or more Member States;
– Be an international organisation, joint undertaking, or public or private undertakins or body or entity established in Member States;
– Be a consortium composed of at least 9 legal entities of the types listed here: NIBs, NSA, infrastructure managers and RU;
– Actions must take place in the European Union