Sectors: Citizenship, Gender equality, Human Rights
Beneficiaries: All beneficiaries
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
CERV – Call for proposals to promote equality and to fight against racism, xenophobia and discrimination – 2021
Funds for: fighting against intolerance, racism, xenophobia, discrimination, hate speech and hate crimes.
Priorities and funded actions:
- To support a comprehensive and intersectional approach specific actions to prevent and fight against intolerance, racism, xenophobia, and discrimination.
- To fight against intolerance, racims, xenophobia, discrimination, hate, speech and hate crimes.
- To promote diversity management and inclusion at the workplace, both in the public and private sector
- To fight discrimination against LGBTIQ people and promoting LGBTIQ equality through the implementation of the LGBTIQ Equality Strategy
- To prevent, report and counter hate speech online
- To restrict to public authorities to improve responses to (multiple and intersectional) discrimination, racism and xenophobia.
Among financed actions:
- Training of professionnals and victims of discrimination, hate speech and hate crimes
- Mutual learning, exchange of good practices, cooperation, including identifying best practices which may be transferable to other participating countries
- Designing and implementing anti-rascism strategies or plans of action
- Dissemination and awareness-raising, including social medial or press campaigns
- Studies and analytical activities
- Promotion of digitial skills and critical thinking
- Monitoring and reporting of incidents of discrimination, hate speech and hate crime
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals.
- Initial duration of the action: between 12 and 24 months.
- Be a legal entities
- Be established in one of the eligible countries
- Non EU-countries : listed EEA countries