Sectors: Citizenship, Culture - Media, Research, Youth
Beneficiaries: Civil Society Organisations, Local and Regional authorities, Media and cultural organisations, Non-profit organisations, Research centres
Regions: European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
CERV – European Remembrance – 2021
Funds for: fostering a common culture of remembrance and mutual understanding between citizens from different countries
Priorities and funded actions:
- To support projects aimed at commemorating defining events in modern European history, including the causes and consequences of authoritarian and totalitarian regimes
- To raise awareness among European citizens of their common history, culture, cultural heritage and values
- Priority 1: To commemorate of, research and educate about crimes committed under totalitarian regimes
- Priority 2: To address the issue of resistance, democratic transition and democratic consolidation in the EU
Among financed actions
- development of different types of activities (training, publications, public debates, creative actions, online tools) accessible to citizens from different backgrounds
- creation and operation of transnational partnerships and networks
- promotion of the memory and legacy of the crimes committed by totalitarian regimes
- research to curb distortion
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
- Initial duration of the action: between 12 and 24 months
- Be a public or private body established in a EU Member State or in a Associated Country to the CERV Programme
- Be : a public local or regional authority or a non-profit organisation