Sectors: Environment, Local development, Research, Telecommunications, Transport
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Banks, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
EU members states
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
CF – Support for information measures relating to the EU Cohesion policy – 2021
Funds for: The main aim is to provide support for the production and dissemination of information and content linked to EU Cohesion policy, including inter alia the Just Transition Funds and the recovery plan for Europe, while respecting complete editorial independence of the actors involved.
Priorities and funded actions:
*To promote and foster a better understanding of the role of Cohesion policy insupporting all EU’s regions;
*To increase awareness of projects funded by the EU – through Cohesion policy in particular – and of their impact on people’s lives;
*To disseminate information and encourage an open dialogue on Cohesion policy, its results, its role in delivering on the EU’s political priorities and on its future;
*To encourage civic participation in matters related to Cohesion policy and to foster citizens’ participation to setting priorities for the future of this policy.
Among fianced actions
* To increase media coverage on Cohesion policy, in particular at regional level;
* To enhance people’s awareness of the results of Cohesion policy and their impact on their lives;
* To achieve concrete outputs and deliverables aimed at wide outreach within the measure’s duration – e.g. TV and radio broadcast, online or print coverage, other type of information measures and dissemination – taking multilingualism into account;
* To establish an efficient and effective collaboration between the European Commission and the grant beneficiaries.
* This call of proposals is an open call of proposals
* Itinial duration of the action: 12 months
− media organisations/news agencies (television, radio, written press, online media, new media, combination of different media);
− non-profit organizations;
− universities and educational institutions;
− research centres and think-tanks;
− associations of European interest;
− private entities;
− public authorities (national, regional and local), with the exception of the authorities in charge of the implementation of Cohesion policy in accordance with Art 123. of Regulation (EU) No 1303/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 17 December 2013.