Sectors: Co-op & Development, Human Rights, Justice - Security, Local development
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to strengthen participatory democracies and the EU integration process by empowering civil society to actively take part in decision making and by stimulating an enabling legal and ﬁnancial environment for civil society.
Priorities and funded actions:
– to increase the effectiveness of the Serbian CSOs in undertaking initiatives focused on Chapter 23 and 24
– to enhance regional cooperation
– to strengthen the role of civil society organisations in the process of negotiations with the EU and policy monitoring
Among financed actions
– Capacity building actions for civil society organisations in the speciﬁc sectors/themes relevant to the Call for Proposals
– Direct assistance through CSOs networks to provide support to victims/witnesses/participants to criminal proceedings
– Actions targeting procedural safeguards for protection of human rights in line with EU standards;
– Direct assistance actions to support to people and groups that are more exposed to discrimination such as migrants, asylum seekers, readmitted people, LGBTI persons, people with HIV/AIDS, people with disabilities and children belonging to vulnerable groups
– CSOs actions focusing on the ﬁght against corruption in areas such as health, education, justice and construction