Sectors: Education - Training, Human Rights, Information, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
* New Independant States: Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaïdjan, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to contribute to the development of a more dynamic civil society actively participating in public debate on democracy, human rights, social inclusion and the rule of law and with capacity to influence policy and decision making processes.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To contribute to the strengthening of capacities of existing or new national, regional (in the sense of regions within Turkey), local and/or thematic platforms and networks of Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) to give citizens a voice and influence public sector reform processes through their activities
Among financed actions
– Legal and political literacy (especially on public policy reforms and fundamental rights & freedoms) for individuals, organisations, groups and platforms in order to reinforce the watchdog and advocacy role of civil society
– Initiatives aiming at influencing public reforms through participation to policy making and implementation processes
– Actions providing support to CSOs, to individuals as well as to groups and platforms to acquire knowledge in the areas of public policies, human rights, democracy and the EU acquis
– Specific activities: study tours, participation in events, attendance of NGO representatives to meetings and conferences