Sectors: Employment, Information, Local development, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities, Media and cultural organisations, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Cohesion fund – Support for information measures relating to the EU Cohesion policy – 2019
Funds for: providing support for the production and dissemination of information and content linked to EU Cohesion policy
Priorities and funded actions:
* To promote and foster a better understanding of the role of Cohesion policy in supporting all EU’s regions;
* To increase awareness of projects funded by the EU – through Cohesion policy in particular – and of their impact on people’s lives;
* To disseminate information and encourage an open dialogue on Cohesion policy, its results, its role in delivering on the EU’s political priorities and on its future;
* To encourage civic participation in matters related to Cohesion policy and to foster citizens’ participation to setting priorities for the future of this policy;
* Illustrating and assessing the role of Cohesion policy in delivering the European Commission’s political priorities and in addressing current and future challenges for the EU, its Member States, its regions and the local level;
* Relating to the contribution of Cohesion policy to:
– Boosting jobs, growth and investment at the regional and national level, and improving citizens’ quality of life;
– Helping deliver on the EU’s and Member States’ major priorities – which include, in addition to job and growth creation, addressing climate change, protecting environment, enhancing research and innovation, among others;
– Enhancing economic, social and territorial cohesion in the EU while reducing disparities between and within EU countries and regions;
– Helping regions harness globalisation by finding their niche in the world economy;
– Reinforcing the European project as Cohesion policy directly serves EU citizens
Among financed actions
* Lot 1: support for the production and dissemination of information and content linked to EU Cohesion policy by media and other eligible entities;
* Lot 2: promotion of EU Cohesion policy by Universities and other educational institutions
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: 12 months
– Be a legal entity;
– Be established and registered in a EU country;
– For lot 1:
> Be either: a media organisation/new agency, a non-profit organization, a university and an educational institution, a research center and think-tank, an association of European interest, private entity, a public authority (national, regional and local) with the exception of the authorities in charge of the implementation of Cohesion policy
– For lot 2:
> Be either a university or an educational institution
– Actions must take place in the EU