Sectors: Information, New technologies, Telecommunications
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, SMEs
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Comission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
These calls for proposals aim to help European public administrations and businesses to hook up to the core platforms of the digital services that are the object of the calls.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To increase uptake and use of the eDelivery DSI
– To support the cross-border exchange of electronic documents
– To promote the uptake and the use of the eInvoicing DSI amongst both public and private entities
– To put solutions for the exchange of eInvoices in place
Public Open Data Generic Services
– To help boost the development of information products and services based on the re-use and combination of open public data, across the EU
– To harmonise datasets covering cross border areas in priority domains
Safer Internet Generic Services
– To establish a core cooperation platform in order to enhance the EU-wide capability for preparedness, cooperation and information exchange, coordination and response to cyber threats
– To enhance data and aggregation infrastructure
– To ameliorate the search functionality
– To improve content distribution mechanisms
– To provide relevant information on conditions for re-use, licensing services and/or direct access to the content
– clarify existing, and develop new strategies, services and business models to support sustainability