Sectors: Economy - Finances, Justice - Security, Trade
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for Proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
EU Member States
Countries of the European Free Trade Association participating in the European Economic Area
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Cons – Grants for actions with Member States for capacity building of the alternative dispute resolution bodies for consumer disputes – 2020
Funds for: ensuring access to simple, efficient and low-cost ways of resolving domestic and cross-border issues, notably via alternative dispute resolution (ADR)
Priorities and funded actions:
* To facilitate the access of consumers to alternative dispute resolution (ADR) schemes compliant with Directive 2013/11/EU including through measures for vulnerable consumers, developing the networking of national alternative dispute resolution entities, promoting monitoring activities on the functioning and the effectiveness of dispute resolution mechanisms
Among financed actions
* Awareness raising on consumer ADR and the European ODR platform, including ADR networks, bringing knowledge on ADR and ODR to a wider groups of consumers and traders;
* ADR networks support: meetings, conferences, development of common tools and common knowledge;
* Case handling: development of case management systems, including information technology tools, advice and staff training on the relevant European legislation. Please note that activities primarily aimed at implementing eDelivery of Connecting Europe. Facility are not within the scope of this call;
* ADR operational capacity: mentoring, study visits and consulting to allow ADR entities to implement working methods and organisational models to better fulfil their mission
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: up to 18 months
– Be an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) entity notified to the European Commission pursuant to Article 20(2) of Directive 2013/11/EU on consumer ODR;
– Be established in one of the EU Member States or in one of the Countries of the European Free Trade Association participating in the European Economic Area