Sectors: Services, Trade
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to finance administrative cross-border cooperation activities related to surveillance and enforcement of European Union safety requirements for non-food consumer products and services.
Priorities and funded actions:
– co-ordinated activities, the exchange of information, the development of a common methodology approach, protocols and check-lists and database development work.
– the development and implementation of an effective communication strategy regarding the achieved results and integrate online surveillance issues into the specific products as well as horizontal activities.
– Assessment of risks posed by non-food consumer products [and services]
– Product testing
– Market surveillance operations
– Exchange of expertise and development and exchange of best practices related to risk assessment – Meetings and workshops