Sectors: Economy - Finances, Health, Justice - Security
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Consumer programme – Grants for cooperation between national authorities responsible for the enforcement of the consumer protection laws – 2020
Funds for: Supporting the enforcement of consumer rights
Priorities and funded actions:
* To support CPC authorities and other relevant bodies and stakeholders under the CPC Regulation (EU) 2017/2394 to tackle breaches of the laws listed in the Annex of this Regulation
* Preparing the CPC authorities, other relevant bodies and other stakeholders for the new CPC Regulation;
* Facilitating the activities of national authorities and, where applicable, other relevant bodies, to tackle potential breaches of the laws
Among financed actions
* Implementation and exchange of best practices regarding minimum investigation and enforcement powers;
* Preparing and assisting authorities, other relevant bodies and other stakeholders for Regulation (EU) 2017/2394;
* Staff training;
* Creation of online interfaces and monitoring tools;
* Development of networking tools including workshops;
* Creation of surveillance, e-enforcement tools, e.g. to analyse market trends, terms and conditions or check compliance with mandatory information requirements;
Other enforcement capacities, including purchase of equipment for product testing or carrying out activities to implement the ‘Framework for selecting and testing of food products to assess quality related characteristics’ or to build and gather evidence necessary to detect infringements
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the project: up to 24 months
– Be a legal person;
– Be a private or public entity;
– Be established in a EU Member States (including overseas countrues and territories) or be among the countries of the European Free Trade Association participating in the European Economic Area (EFTA/EEA countries)