Sectors: Education - Training, Health, Justice - Security, Trade
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
* European Economic Area: Lichtenstein, Norway, Iceland
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to ensure a better understanding of the functioning of the internal market from a consumer perspective, thus improving the evidence base for EU policy.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To help building and improving access to the evidence base for policy-making in areas affecting consumers, with a view to designing smart and better targeted regulations, detecting market dysfunctions and changes in consumers’ needs, identifying the areas most problematic for consumers and promoting the integration of consumer interests into a broad range of EU policies
– To establish or improve IT systems allowing for transmission to the Commission of harmonized data concerning consumer complaint
– To transmit all harmonized data concerning consumer complaints being in the possession of the complaint body concerned to the European Commission (“the action”)
Among financed actions
– Establishment of IT systems that will help implement the complaints Recommendation and ensure the delivery of the harmonised complaints data to the European Commission
– Development of new IT solutions or modification of existing IT solutions
– Buying of equipment
– Provision of trainings and organisation of events to promote the Recommendation
– Software development