Sectors: Environment, Health, Innovation
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims at financing via grants dedicated educational programmes and skills development focusing on the use of Copernicus Space Component data and Copernicus Services information products.
Priorities and funded actions:
– LOT 1: Implementing a set of complementary educational and training “skills building” actions targeting the use of space data with a focus on Copernicus and geo information applications.
– LOT 2: Offering young researchers and professionals the opportunity of developing competences to deliver applied research through Copernicus data and information products.
Among financed actions
– Easy access and use of free and open Copernicus’s sentinels satellites data, Copernicus’s contributing missions satellites data, Copernicus’s non satellite data;
– Combination of different satellite data types from earth observation data to navigation and precise location data;
– Familiarising with existing and freely accessible satellite data-based information products;
– Training on basic digital knowledge and IT skills;
– Training on advanced and peculiar digital knowledge and IT skills for data and information products integration, web and mobile applications development and data handling skills.