Sectors: Health, Human Rights, Justice - Security, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union, Latin America
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is: to contribute to improved coherence, balance and impact of drugs policies in LAC countries, as well as to strengthen bi-regional dialogue and effectiveness of joint efforts to tackle the world drug problem.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To facilitate the rapprochement and cooperation of the national agencies in charge of global drugs policy-making in LAC and EU countries so as to contribute to building the capacities of the competent authorities in LAC countries.
– Consolidation of the national observatories
– Capacity-building in reduction of demand
– Capacity-building in reduction of supply
– Policy support, dialogue and consolidation of the Coordination and Cooperation Mechanism on Drugs between the EU, Latin America and the Caribbean region
Among financed actions
– Meetings, workshops, studies, study visits, conferences
– Dissemination of knowledge
– Pilot projects
– Exchange of experience and good practices
– Establishment of thematic task forces