Sectors: Employment, Information, Justice - Security, SME Policy
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to set-up an action to improve SMEs’ access to the internal market of civil RPAS application, by raising their awareness and providing them information about applicable national and European law and requirements to operate light RPAS.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Collecting and elaborating the information to be disseminated, the action shall ensure inside the consortium the availability of the necessary expertise
– Making the rules accessible to non-specialist SMEs
– Ensuring a broad dissemination within end-users
– Raising general awareness about the regulatory context of light RPAS operations
– Facilitating access of SMEs to light RPAS regulations and related processes across Europe
Among financed actions
– Website design, management, development and sustainability
– Awareness tools on the general regulatory context for light RPAS operations
– Information tools providing SME-friendly access to RPAS regulations and
requirements in the area of aviation safety, insurance and privacy
– News corner
– Promotion and communication strategy
– Management and quality control