Sectors: Economy - Finances, Information, Justice - Security, Services, SME Policy, Trade
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Banks, Corporations, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Investment Funds, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Asia, Balkans, Candidate countries, Central America, European Economic Area, European Union, Latin America, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Asia: China, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Brunei, Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, and Singapore
Latin America: Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to provide advice and support services to EU SMEs facing intellectual property rights difficulties in or arising from China, South-East Asia, and Latin America.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To help SME’s to respond quickly to challenges such as counterfeit products as well as protection and enforcement of their own Rights by offering expert advice
– To maintain the link between the helpdesk and various business intermediaries, including the Enterprise Europe Network, industrial associations, and pan-European business support organisations in the target regions
– To provide first line support on IPR issues to EU SMEs which do business in or with the target countries or which are affected by the IPR environment in those regions
This call for proposals is divided in 3 themes
– 1: China (2 400 000 euro)
– 2: South-East Asia (2 600 000 euro)
– 3: Latin America (2 000 000 euro)
– 1: China
– 2: Indonesia, Thailand and Vietnam
– 3: Brazil and Mexico
Among financed actions
– Provision of first line advisory services, on IPR protection and enforcement in China, South-East Asia, and Latin America to EU SMEs
– Development and publication of background materials on IPR for EU SMEs
– Provision of training to EU SMEs on IPR protection and enforcement
– Communication and dissemination, including the hosting and operation of a single multi-lingual web portal for IPR protection in the geographical area covered by the action
– Joint actions and other innovative services to EU SMEs