Sectors: Industry, SME Policy
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Local and Regional authorities, SMEs
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to develop cooperation with the European Trade Promotion Organisations active in business internationalisation and business missions abroad.
Priorities and funded actions:
* This call is divided into 3 strands
* STRAND 1 – Enhancing cooperation among the trade promotion organisations and with the European Commission (setting up a European agenda)
– Exchange of expertise and good practice, particularly on evaluation and impact assessment of SME internationalisation and other trade promotion actions
– Exchange of personnel between trade promotion organisations
* STRAND 2 – Assistance to the organisation of future Missions for Growth and their follow up via the network of national trade promotion organisations
– Strengthening cooperation between EU and other countries and regions of the world by combining political meetings with a business dimension
– Promoting the internationalisation of European companies, including SMEs
* STRAND 3 – Development of a web-based instrument
– Develop a web-based instrument that can be of use to both national trade promotion organisations and the European Commission in order to map the international trade promotion activities inside and outside the EU
Among financed actions
– Cooperation projects
– Conferences, seminars
– Training activities and tools
– Studies, analyses