Sectors: Co-op & Development, Industry, New technologies, Research, SME Policy
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Corporations, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to to foster the development of European Strategic Cluster Partnership.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To intensify cluster and business network collaboration across borders and sectoral boundaries
– To support the establishment of European Strategic Cluster Partnership to lead international cluster cooperation in fields of strategic interest – notably in support of the development of emerging industries.
The call for proposal is divided into 2 strands
* Strand 1 – 1 500 000 euro
– Supporting preparatory actions for the establishment and shaping of new European Strategic Cluster Partnerships (ESCPs); for which expected results and deliverables are a partnership agreement, an internationalisation strategy plan and an implementation roadmap
Among financed actions
– Identification of initial strategic partners across Europe
– Partnership building
– Legal advice for developing a legal representation for the consortium
* Strand 2 – 2 250 000 euro
– To support the first implementation, testing and further development of European Strategic Cluster Partnerships; for which the expected results and deliverables are collaboration activities developed and implemented with international partners and a monitoring scoreboard with verifiable indicators.
Among financed actions
– Cooperation building with third countries
– Tailored identity shaping and joint promotional activities such as the development of a joint communication/marketing and branding strategy adapted to the target third countries
– International matchmaking activities with third countries involving the cluster
Partnership SME members such as the organisation of international cluster matchmaking missions in third countries and in Europe, facilitating C2C (clusterto-cluster) and B2B tailored meetings
– Learning and monitoring activities,