Sectors: Economy - Finances, SME Policy, Trade
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to strengthen cluster management excellence in the EU in order to provide more professional business services to European SMEs through clusters, and therefore contribute to the development of more world-class clusters in the EU.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To promote cross-cluster learning
– To engage cluster organisations from regions with different levels of economic development and
– engage cluster organisations with distinct stages of development and experience
– To enhance cluster managers’ skills
– To support cluster managers to develop a comprehensive strategy for the cluster
– Promotion of strategic collaboration between cluster managers and regional authorities
– To facilitate collaboration among cluster organisations in consortia eager to operate at European level
– To promote cross-cluster learning, exchange of knowledge and expertise
Among financed activities
– Training actions
– Coaching and mentoring
– Peer learning, knowledge sharing*
– Joint events and study visits
– Analyses, surveys
– Awareness raising and dissemination of project outcomes