Sectors: Economy - Finances, Industry, Innovation, New technologies, SME Policy
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to shorten the time-to-market of innovative solutions, remove obstacles to wider application of creative solutions, create or enlarge markets for related products (or services) and finally improve the competitiveness of European SMEs in world markets.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To increase creativity and innovation capacities of SMEs and therefore improve their overall competitiveness
– To multiply the impact of the project’s solutions and mobilise a wide market uptake of new technologies and creative solutions by removing barriers to market penetration
– To bridge the gap between research and technological demonstration and prototyping on the one hand and commercialisation on the other
– Catalysing new applications of “state of the art” technologies mixed with creative solutions responding to new customer needs
– Promoting cross-sectoral collaboration, use of design and creative solutions, including by
use of digital technologies
– Implementing innovative business models
– Responding to current and future market trends (e.g. demand for customised or personalised products and services, increasing consumers’ interaction and involvement, demand for sustainable products and processes, etc.)
– Addressing societal challenges
Among financed activities
– Deploying novel products, services or solutions through first application, market uptake or replication of “state of the art” technologies and creative solutions
– This call does not fund research, prototype development and technological demonstration, or the set up for testing and further analysis