Sectors: Innovation, Services, SME Policy
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Countries participating in the COSME programme pursuant to Article 6 of the COSME Regulation
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The call for design-based consumer goods aims to shorten the time-to-market of innovative solutions, remove obstacles to wider application of creative solutions, create or enlarge markets for related products (or services) and finally improve the competitiveness of European SMEs in world markets.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Increase creativity and innovation capacities of SMEs and therefore improve their overall competitiveness
– Multiply the impact of the project’s solutions and mobilise a wide market uptake of new technologies and creative solutions by removing barriers to market penetration
– Bridge the gap between research and technological demonstration and prototyping on the one hand and commercialisation on the other
– Catalysing new applications of “state of the art” technologies mixed with creative solutions responding to new customer need
– Promoting cross-sectoral collaboration, use of design and creative solutions, including by use of digital technologies
– Implementing innovative business models
– Responding to current and future market trends
– Addressing societal challenges
Among financed actions
– Deploying novel products, services or solutions
– Replication of “state of the art” technologies and creative solutions.