Sectors: Economy - Finances, Information, Innovation, Research, Services, SME Policy
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, SMEs
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Balkans: Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Kosovo
Developing country: Jordan
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call aims to establish the Enterprise Europe Network for the period 2015-2020 by selecting the organisations that will make up the Network.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To contribute to the objectives of the COSME programme by facilitating access to European and international markets for European SMEs and by providing growth-oriented, integrated business and innovation support services that help strengthen the competitiveness and sustainability of European enterprises
– To foster the development of internationally competitive companies and to stimulate the innovation capacities of European SMEs
– To promote EU policies and programmes and provide a link between SMEs and EU policy making
– To help improve the environment for entrepreneurial activities and promote entrepreneurial culture in the European Union
Among financed actions
* Service activities:
– Advice, support and information services
– Cross-border partnership services for business cooperation, technology transfer and innovation and research
– SME feedback activities
– Specific activities in the context of innovation support (Horizon 2020)
* Enabling activities:
– Promotion of the Network and communication activities
– Network building and reinforcing the Network