Sectors: Culture - Media, Industry, Information, Innovation, SME Policy
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Corporations, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, SMEs
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
* UE: Nord-Pas-de-Calais (France) and Balearic Islands (Spain)
* Candidate Countries: Turkey, Moldova, Montenegro,
* Mediteranean Countries: Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria, Jordan, Palestinian Authority, Armenia,
* Balkans: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Kosovo and Ukraine
* Asia: Azerbaijan ou Georgia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to facilitate access to European and international markets for European SMEs.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To promote EU policies and programmes
– To provide a link between SMEs and EU policy making
– To ensure the visibility, recognition and local awareness of its activities
Among financed actions
* Service activities
– Advice, support and information services
– Cross-border partnership services for business cooperation, technology transfer and innovation and research
– SME feedback activities
– Specific activities in the context of innovation support (Horizon 2020)
* Enabling activities
– Promotion of the Network and communication activities
– Network building and reinforcing the Network
– To provide easy-to-access integrated services in close proximity to SMEs
– Maintain and continuously improve the professionalism of the services provided by the Network
– Raise the awareness of SMEs about European Union policy issues and act as a
communication channel for the European Commission with European SMEs
– Promote a Network’s distinct brand and visual identity