Sectors: Economy - Finances, Education - Training, New technologies, Trade, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
New Independant Sates : Unkraine, Moldava, Belarus, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to develop a pan-European entrepreneurial learning initiative bringing together existing European and national expertise, in line with proposals included in the Entrepreneurship 2020 Action Plan.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support a network and virtual hub on entrepreneurial learning at European level, driven by policy makers and experts with a strong knowledge of the topic and who commit themselves to facilitate progress and increase coordination of the efforts made by Member States and regions
– To contribute to making entrepreneurial learning a basic feature in the education systems, in line with the Entrepreneurship 2020 Action Plan and the Commission’s Communication on Rethinking Education
– Strong focus on policy making and on stimulating further developments and progress in broadening the spread and impact of entrepreneurship education across Europe, based on learning from existing best practices and on sharing information
– Network of committed policy makers and experts working together, identifying and disseminating useful examples of policy that could inspire action in different countries, proposing effective ways to share information, measure progress, define indicators of impact
– Creation of a network
– Creation of an on-line tool
– Organisation of workshops and peer-learning activities
– Creation and testing of a model of a pan-European centre for entrepreneurial learning
Among financed actions
– The establishment of a network
– The creation of an interactive on-line tool
– Good Practise presentation
– Instruments to collect and assess information