Sectors: Education - Training, Information, Innovation, SME Policy, Trade, Youth
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Federations Unions, SMEs
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
* European Economic Area: Iceland
* New independant states: Moldavia, Ukraine
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to select bodies which will act as Intermediary Organisations (IOs) to implement the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme at local level.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To recruit and assist the entrepreneurs who will benefit from the programme
– To support actions of organisations enhancing and facilitating the mobility of new entrepreneurs
– To cooperate with all other organisations and authorities involved in the mobility programme, enabling new entrepreneurs to take part in mobility activities
Among financed actions
– Promotion of the programme
– Enrolment of entrepreneurs
– Assessing applications from New Entrepreneurs (NEs) and Host Entrepreneurs (HEs)
– Preparation and follow-up of the exchange