Sectors: Education - Training, Employment, Information, Youth
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Corporations, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Countries participating in the COSME programme pursuant to Article 6 of the COSME Regulation
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The aim of this call is to expand and strengthen the existing network of Intermediary Organisations (IOs) which act as local contact points for newly established entrepreneurs as well as experienced entrepreneurs in the participating countries.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To provide on-the-job-training for new entrepreneurs in small and medium-sized enterprises elsewhere in the Participating Countries in order to facilitate a successful start-up, and development of their business ideas
– To foster sharing of experience and information between entrepreneurs on the obstacles and challenges of starting up and developing their businesses
– To support networking between entrepreneurs from different Participating Countries by building on knowledge and experience from other Participating Countries
– To enhance market access and identification of potential partners for new and established businesses in other EU states and Participating Countries
Among financed actions
– Promotion of the programme
– Enrolment of entrepreneurs
– Assessing applications from new entrepreneurs (NEs) and host entrepreneurs (HEs)
– Building relationships
– Management of grant agreements, commitments and financial assistance
– Preparation of the exchange
– Follow up of the exchange
– Management, quality control and evaluation
– Active networking