Sectors: Co-op & Development, Economy - Finances, Innovation, Local development, SME Policy, Trade
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Only applications from legal entities established in the following countries are eligible:
– EU Member States;
– Countries participating in the COSME programme pursuant to Article 6 of the COSME Regulation.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
COSME – European Cluster Excellence Programme with ClusterXchange scheme connecting ecosystems and cities (COS-CLUSTER-2020-3-03) – 2020
* strengthening cluster management excellence and facilitate exchanges and strategic partnering between clusters and specialised eco-systems and cities across Europe, including through implementation of the “ClusterXchange” mobility scheme
* fostering SME competitiveness and assist companies to successfully access global markets
Priorities and funded actions:
* To enhance the collaboration, networking and learning of cluster organisations and their members towards the professionalization of specialised and customised business support services provided or channelled to SMEs
Priority 1: Enhancing cluster managers’ skills towards added-value SME support services;
Priority 2: Supporting the development and implementation of a comprehensive portfolio of new services for cluster members, including activities to strengthen interregional collaboration and partnership development across EU value chains while mobilising partners to contribute to upskilling and reskilling actions across industrial ecosystems in the light of the green and digital transitions;
Priority 3: Organising twinning, collaboration, networking and learning activities and cooperation projects;
Priority 4: Supporting the implementation of the “ClusterXchange” mobility scheme.
Among financed actions
* Cluster excellence capacity-building activities:
– Development of cluster management skillstowards more added-value SME support services
– Developing and implementing a comprehensive portfolio of new servicesfor cluster members
– Implementation of joint activities, such as Business2Business (B2B) and Cluster2Cluster (C2C) collaboration
* Implementation of ‘ClusterXchange’: over 1000 exchanges cumulated through the different partnerships, with 50% of them involving SMEs and 25% involving participants from beyond Partnership community
* Outreach and awareness-raising activities: Sensibilisation aux activités du cluster et du partenariat et à leur impact dans les régions et au-delà, y compris la sensibilisation et l’engagement du groupe cible de ClusterXchange.
* This call for proposals is a restricted call for proposals. In first instance, only concept notes will be evaluated
* Initial duration of the action: between 20 months and 24 months
– Be registered or having submitted a registration on the European Cluster Collaboration Platform (ECCP) by the submission deadline of this Call for proposals and completed the relevant Annex 1 or 2 of the “Description of the Action”
– Be a profit or non-profit Legal Entity
– Be a fully or partly public or private body.