Sectors: SME Policy
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Federations Unions, SMEs, Training centres
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate countries : Montenegro, Turkey, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Albania, Serbia
New independent States : Moldova, Armenia
EFTA country : Iceland
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The objective of this call for proposals is to create and fund a “European Network for Early Warning and for Support to Enterprises and Second Starters” in charge of conceptualising, organising the development and implementing support services for companies and company-owners in difficulties and honest bankrupt entrepreneurs vying for a second start.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Support the business environment and culture favourable to sustainable enterprises, start-ups, growth, business transfer, second chance.
– Establish of a European Network that will provide early warning, prevention and quality support services to companies in difficulty in countries in which such systems do not exist or are only partly covered.
Among financed actions
– Creation of a network of committed experts across Europe working together and providing support services to the companies in distress
– The establishment of the network and package of advisory and support services
– Identification of companies in distress, the network should collect relevant data and analysis of the situation regarding bankruptcies, crisis management, etc.
– Support activities to companies in distress and follow-up of their future development, the network should organise training sessions, workshops and peer-learning activities during which experts of the network will deliver training sessions and promote project results