Sectors: Industry, Innovation, Research, SME Policy, Tourism, Trade
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, SMEs
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Funds for: Supporting cross sectoral collaboration and groups of SMEs in specific sectors
Main beneficiaries: large companies, local and regional authorities
Priorities and funded actions:
– To foster the collaboration of enterprises, especially SMEs, as well as their interaction with technology centres both within the cluster and across regional and sectoral silos towards generating joint actions and investment projects in common smart specialisation priority areas linked to industrial modernisation and to help improving their business environment
– Create innovation and investment opportunities through cross-sectoral collaboration;
– Support the growth of “groups of SMEs” in related industries – as opposed to supporting SMEs individually
Among financed actions
– Development of a joint cluster partnership strategy;
– Implementation of joint activities of the partners to mobilise interregional business collaboration projects for innovation and investments;
– Implementation of joint activities to strengthen cluster cooperation amongst the partners