Sectors: Economy - Finances, Industry, Information, Innovation, Services, SME Policy
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Corporations, SMEs
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
* New Independent States: Moldova, Armenia, Ukraine
* European Economic Area: Norway, Iceland
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to pursue the EU efforts aimed to strengthen cluster management excellence in the EU as a way to provide more professional business services to European SMEs through clusters and therefore contribute to the development of more world-class clusters in the EU.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To assist cluster organisations, business networks and their managers to provide high quality services to SMEs in different areas, including access to foreign markets
Priorities for the interested cluster organisations and business networks
– Be engaged into a strategic industry-driven collaboration (or are planning to work together) along a common value chain or on a transnational project in any manufacturing or service sector, and are facing some common challenges
– Willing to improve their management practices as well as their market/competitive advantages or value-chain analytical capacities
– Willing to provide top quality services to their SMEs, especially on integrating creativity into their business, facilitating SMEs internationalisation, better exploiting and diffusing Key Enabling Technologies (KETs), assisting SMEs on IPRs protection and further addressing resource-efficiency issues within their cluster
– Participation in the benchmarking activities
– Participation in the trainings
– Identification of services provided to SMEs and organisation of study visits
– Dissemination, impact assessment, and follow up activities