Sectors: Services, Tourism, Trade
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to support the development and promotion of one (new) European Route around one high-end / luxury product and to support trans-European cooperation aimed at designing innovative transnational products capitalising on European shared cultural and/or industrial heritage, with a view to contributing to diversify European tourism offer.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To facilitate exchanges of good practices, the development of networks and of discussion platforms between public decision-makers and the private sector, in the fields of cultural and industrial tourism
– To facilitate and stimulate public-private partnerships and the integration of enterprises of the cultural tourism sector into regional development strategies
– To improve the quality of the European tourism offer by a strengthened cross-border cooperation
– To strengthen the management skills of public or private bodies in charge of developing thematic tourism products
– Product development
– Promotional phases
Three high-end products are selected for this call
Among financed actions
– Market analysis leading to the identification of a common theme related to the European cultural or industrial heritage
– Mapping of attractions/sites/destinations and tourism and cultural services that could be linked to the identified theme
– Identification of additional partners, key stakeholders and sponsors
– Business plan based on an analysis of the “carrying capacities” along the identified transnational product
– Awareness raising