Sectors: Employment, Services, SME Policy, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
EU member states
Countries participating in the COSME programme pursuant to Article 6 of the COSME Regulation
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
COSME – Social Economy Missions – 2020
Funds for: supporting consortia in developing inter-regional collaboration through sharing and replicating best practices and inter-regional learning, and create opportunities and incentives for future inter-regional partnerships in the field of priorities of “Social economy missions”
Priorities and funded actions:
* Enhancing interaction and improving collaboration between existing social economy networks and stakeholders at regional and local level in the field of priorities of “Social economy missions”;
* Boosting inter-regional learning between social economy stakeholders (public and private sector) in the field of priorities of “Social economy missions”;
* Contributing to a gradual building of a Social Economy community.
* Building resilient regional and/or local ecosystems;
* Socially responsible public procurement;
* Building Clusters of Social and Ecological Innovation or participation in traditional clusters;
* Support to social economy business development;
* Support to local and regional initiatives in the area of green and digital transition;
* Local or regional measures tackling unemployment;
* Sustainable agriculture and rural development;
* Education and training to develop the social economy ecosystem;
* The development of horizontal policies to support social economy at local or regional level;
* Social economy initiatives to integrate migrants;
* Other (identified by the applicants)
Among financed actions
* A kick off meeting with the EASME and the European Commission in Brussels attended by the project coordinator (one person) of the coordinator and by person responsible for financial management of the project (one person) of the coordinator. Expenses related to the participation in the kick-off meeting are eligible (travel, accommodation and subsistence costs of consortia representatives);
* An online or offline session with invited representatives of the consortia, organised by respective European Commission services shortly after the kick-off meeting in order to provide guidance on participatory methods for planning and organising workshops in their regions;
* Three compulsory workshops.
* This call is an open call of proposals
* Initial duration of the action: up to 12 months
– Applicants must be legal entities forming a consortium;
– The coordinator and the consortium partners must be a regional or local public administration (such as municipality, city, region, etc.)