Sectors: Economy - Finances, Employment, Information, SME Policy
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Training centres
Regions: Balkans, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The aim of this call is to provide policy-makers and relevant stakeholders for credible, comparable and systematic information and indicators on the role of the family businesses in national economies and to offer usable and practical information to stakeholders for their decision making.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To contribute to the availability and improvement of long-term reliable statistics on family businesses at national and European level
– To support the development of statistics for the first time in countries which have not collected yet the statistical information on family businesses
Among financed actions
– Collection of statistical data
– Creation of satellite accounts at national and/ or regional levels
– Statistical surveys,
– Development of electronic tools for collection of data such as special software and training to work with these specific tools
– Analysis and dissemination of data,
– Workshops and conferences
– Creation of data bases
– Statistical mapping of family enterprises by regions