Sectors: Economy - Finances, Education - Training, SME Policy
Beneficiaries: International Organisation, SMEs, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
* EU Member States;
* Countries participating in the COSME programme pursuant to Article 6 of the COSME Regulation
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
COSME – Training for SME-friendly policies in Central Purchasing Bodies (CPBs) – 2019
Funds for: to strengthen the capacity of personnel working for large public buyers (i.e. CPBs) to ensure SMEs’ access to large public procurement markets
Priorities and funded actions:
* To strengthen the capacity of SMEs to bid for large calls for tenders;
* To training the personnel of CPBs to understand and manage public procurement rules, to design call for tenders and recognise the strategic role of public procurement is therefore imperative;
* To train CPB personnel on how to aggregate markets for public procurement
* Newly or to be established CPBs in the EU and/or COSME participating countries6, e.g. CPBs in countries whose procurement systems are structurally weak and/or new or to be established such as Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, and Slovenia
Among financed actions
* Organisation and management of a training programme for staff working in CPBs, or in case these are not established, for staff with policy, regulatory or control functions in public procurement;
* Selection of suitable trainers teaching CPB personnel;
* Promotion and communication of the training programme;
* Selection of the participants in the training programme;
* Support for selected participants;
* Support to Alumni network;
* Organisation of a conference
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: 14 months
– Be a legal entity
– Be a Central Purchasing Body (CPBs) operating at national level; an International organisation with a specific mission in the field of public procurement; a University or educational institution operating in the field of training of public procurement;
– Be established in an EU Member State or in countries participating in the COSME programme pursuant to Article 6 of the COSME Regulation
* The action must take place in an EU member state or a participating country