Sectors: Citizenship, Culture - Media, Education - Training, Youth
Beneficiaries: All beneficiaries, Media and cultural organisations
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
For more information: Click here (list available soon)
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
CREA – Audience Development and Film education – 2021
Funds for: promoting audience development and engagement, including film education activities, addressing in particular young audiences
Priorities and funded actions:
- To ensure pan-European cooperation and provide innovative projects, especially using new digital tools
- Priority 1: To increase interest and knowledge of audiences in European films and audiovisual works including specific programmes on film heritage;
- Priority 2: To increase pan-European impact and audience outreach;
- Prirority 3: To promote and increase the contribution that existing European films and audiovisual works, including curated catalogues of films, make towards audience development and education
Among financed actions
- Projects providing mechanisms for pan-European cooperation;
- Projects providing mechanisms for pan-European audience;
- Specific programmes on film heritage
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
- Initial duration of the action: between 24 and 36 months
- Be a legal entity established in a EU Member State, a country associated to the Creative Europe Programme or a country participating in the MEDIA strand of the Creative Europe Programme