Sectors: Culture - Media, Education - Training, Gender equality, Information, Innovation, New technologies, Telecommunications, Youth
Beneficiaries: Civil Society Organisations, International Organisation, Media and cultural organisations, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
The list of participating countries is available here.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
CREA – Circulation of European literary works – 2021
Funds for : supporting projects that will translate, publish, distribute and promote works of fiction
Priorities and funded actions:
- To strengthen the transnational circulation and diversity of European literary works in particular by encouraging translations from lesser used languages into English, German, French, Spanish (Castilian) and Italian;
- To reach new audiences for European literary works in the EU and beyond;
- To strengthen the competitiveness of the book sector by encouraging cooperation within the book value chain.
Among financed activities:
- Meetings, evaluation, coordination and quality control activities, strategy development, preparation of reports;
- Translation, publication, distribution.
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals.
- Initial duration of the project: 36 months.
- Be legal entities (public or private bodies);
- Be established in one of the eligible countries;
- Proposals by single applicants are allowed;
- The coordinator must have had a legal existence for at least 2 years on the date of the deadline for submission.