Sectors: Co-op & Development, Culture - Media, Youth
Beneficiaries: Media and cultural organisations
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
For more information: Click here (list available soon)
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
CREA – European Co-development – 2021
Funds for: supporting the cooperation among European production companies that are developing works with a strong international audience potential
Priorities and funded actions:
- To provide funds to audiovisual production companies to develop works with high creative value, cultural diversity and wide cross-border exploitation potential
Among financed actions
- Feature films, animations and creative documentaries of a minimum length of 60 minutes intended primarily for cinematic release;
- Fiction projects of a total duration of minimum 90 minutes, animation of a total duration of minimum 24 minutes and creative documentaries of a total duration of minimum 50 minutes intended primarily for the purposes of television or digital platform exploitation;
- Interactive, non-linear fiction, animation or creative documentary projects
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
- Initial duration of the action: 30 months
- Be a legal entity established in a EU Member State, a country associated to the Creative Europe Programme or a country participating in the MEDIA Strand of the Creative Europe Programme;
- Be owned directly, or by majority participation, by nationals;
- Be a independent European audiovisual production company;
- The project leader (the coordinator) must be able to demonstrate recent experience in producing internationally distributed works